Wednesday, June 06, 2007

okay yes reply to tags first;


yesterday

felicia: gahhh. we had fun fun fun
{yupyup! *kopes pics from your blog xD thanks aye and the videos were retarded! SUSHI =X}

s: d
{hello S! i'm E! and abcefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy&z to you! did you realise i left out "d"? xDD sorry, who are you o.O}

GB: hihi. tag u now. tag me to! xD. my blog will be dead till next next wk after my malaysia trip! xD
GB: lol why u cant show the 'heart's on u'r blog. haiz i'm so sian now. AHHHH SOMEONE HELP ME WRITE MY DIPAB PROGRAMME NOTES PLS!!!!!!!!
{HELLO. okayokay i'll tag you. update can later i see more maths i'll die =X. and haha have fun hur, and my blog's half screwed maybe, and go play your piano! :D my piano's screwed too! and what DIPAB programme notes xD. *i'm out of it*}

ray: emma!
{rayseen! xD}

Eliz: hahas kkayz i hope to see u soon too ^^ *revival of eliz* =P and im kind xD not evil =P
{YUP I SAW YOU! seeyou again? xDD and eliz is evilevilevil! :D}


today

megan: HI EMMA. sakae sushi is nice~ i want a spongebob shirt too! hahaha.
{HI MEGAN! :D sakae sushi is veryvery nice! xDD YAY OKAY MAYBE WE MAKE SOME 2D CLASSTEE WITH SPONGEBOB IN FRONT! xD *spongebob is UBERCUTE*}

wanzhen: HEYHEY EMMA:D yupp SEEYOU IN A FEW WEEKS TIME! no time to do homework lar, damn sad. HAIX. but nevermind. HAH! have fun k? takecare! :D
{HEYHEY MR K***! :DDD. few weeks is soon! ((: i can't concentrate can? ): nevermind too hah! choing during last week or sth? =/ TAKECARE WE KNOW MS K*** WILL MISS YOU! loves hah! ^^}




yup end of replies.

9AM CHOIR! :D

we learnt sanctum okayokay!
and its almost full attendance today!

and its kinda funny to see all the secfours gone and have different people standing up thr xD
but i'll get used to it! go kayat and meixuan haha!

pamela and limying taught us sanctum!
okay pamela was being uber cute! ^^ some competing with sop1s sorta thing! ;D

and seriously credo is love!
choir was fun hurhur! and jemimah keeps advertising her forum!
lol so leongying and all were like shutup jemimah!
nevermind we love the ahschoir forum k jemimah :D


but i had to leave early;
TAKE MY NEW PASSPORT

sucks hell loads ):
the picture's ugly. but nevermind! its still uber cool!
microchip embedded k! difficult to forge!

shoo evil people xD

surprisingly done within an hour!
&so my mom and i went to rafflesplace to get my eye checked.


mygod -.-
my myopia's getting worse:

left: 550
right: 700

HELLO I'M A ZOMBIE WITHOUT MY SPECS
(cause i can't see)

okay -.- not funny.

and shopping after that again.
sorry maybe you're getting bored of my shopping stories =O
and my mom tried counting how much i used during this hols LOL
355.

that proves stuff in spore is expensive or sth. i didnt buy much!



skipskipskip! bought a new white skirt
WHITE IS LOVE!




LOL AND ON MY WAY HOME,
i walked through tm

and leongying suddenly called me!

me: "hello!"
leongying" "look to your left!"

me: *looks to left for 3 secs and looks to right -.-*
leongying: "hahahaha noo, your left!"

me: "ayeeee where are you? o.O"
leongying: "at the end!"

me: "HUR? whereee? ):"
leongying: *waves*

me: "ohhhhh!"
leongying, meixuan, limying, isabella and somebody else: *waves*



mygosh i'm getting blurrr ):


don't have much to update today!
and i swear i've become a shopaholic or something
*dies*

no!



SPONGEBOB IS UBERCUTE!
MRBEAN IS CUTE!

and i'm not too old for them =/
whocares if primary school girls find it retarded.

ZZZ ^^
at least megan and ngikhiong and germaine and LOADS of people like it
YAY


kbye!



i'm going to drink my MILKTEA! {loves}


EMMA

No comments: